Pumpkin spice is HUGE in the fall. You legit cannot get away from it. From food to shampoo to coffee to clothing, PS is everywhere.
Some facts about pumpkin spice:
- It is the most popular drink Starbucks has ever sold
- It was almost called “Fall Harvest Latte”
- The drink has been ordered more than 200 MILLION times
- Pumpkin spice is a combination of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger and SOMETIMES pumpkin.
- 72% of people only buy one PSL a season
- Pumpkin spice has boosted pumpkin sales by 34%
So what all can you get that is pumpkin spiced themed? I created two collages with my favorite pumpkin spice ‘flavored’ items – one food and one non editable items.
The following include affiliate links.
, Coffee Mate
, Pancake Mix
, Yogurt Covered Pretzels
, Mini Wheats
, Ground Coffee
, Bread Mix
, Mug Cake
, Nature Valley Bars
, Torani Syrup
, GoGo Squeeze
, Cupcake Mix
, Chai Tea
, Muffin Mix
, Cookie Butter, Twinkies
, Milano Cookies
, Nutri Grain
, Kashi Bars
Car air freshener
, Power couple
, Air Wick
, Kid’s hoodie, Deodorant, Lip Balm, Body Spray, Yarn, 3/4th sleeve shirt, Conditioner, AF shirt, Mustache wax, Sweatshirt, Hand cream, Hand soap, Tank top, Bar soap, Red shirt, Beard oil, Baseball shirt, Bib, Eyeshadow, Cat shirt, Candle, Body wash, Potpourri, Bath bomb, Pumpkin spice tank, Lipstick, Wax melt, Shampoo, Mug
What is your favorite pumpkin spice flavored item? Is it still the regular PSL?