Cover Yourself and Your Home in Macarons
I’ll be honest, I’ve never actually eaten a macaron. But they are adorable, aren’t they? I don’t actually know what a macaron really is. But you don’t have to know to like the way they look.
Some fun facts about macarons.
- Despite being known as a French treat, it was actually created in Italy.
- The lady who created the cookie ended up marrying the man who became Henry the 2 of France.
- Macaron and macaroni come from the same word, both meaning fine dough.
- The first cookies were made of almond powder, egg whites, and sugar.
- Only in the 20th century did they start putting filling on them and stacking them together!
Since they are so cute, I decided to put together some collages of the coolest products out there!
Which one is your favorite?