The 20 Most ‘Merican Comebacks Ever
The internet is full of ridiculousness. That includes comebacks worthy of George Washington himself. I had some huge laughs finding these America jokes for you, and I hope they amuse you as well. While I know they have nothing to do with saving money, laughing is good for the soul.
4th of July Fun Fact:
There have been three presidents who have passed away on Independence Day. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on July 4th, 1826. Later, in 1831, president James Monroe died on same day.
1. Flag of the Earth
2. It tastes better that way.
3. Back to Back World War Champs
4. Life of an American.
5. Declaration of Freedom.
7. America is never an opinion.
10. The only bedtime story is a freedom story.
11. The boundaries of freedom.
12. Freedom is the best bird seed.
13. Best present ever.