25+ DIY Gifts for Father’s Day that Don’t Suck
I love to DIY. I usually fail, but I still love to do it. Think the Pinterest fails you see on Buzzfeed. Yes, I tend to fail that epically.
But once in awhile, I do get lucky. My craft comes out exactly as I wanted it and it doesn’t end up being chucked in the trash.
DIYing is a great way to save money on gifts. You pull out your random crafting supplies and tada! A brilliant hand-made treasure.
I rounded up my favorite diy gifts for Father’s Day. Most of the gifts on here are great for adult children to give to their fathers. The rest would work from children or grandchildren. I had to include them because they were just so darn cute. Remember!! You don’t have to follow the directions! Feel free to personalize however you see fit.
Enough talk, here are my favorite 26 gifts that don’t suck.
Gifts Dealing with Alcohol
2. Beer Bottle Glasses – Use your dad’s favorite beer! Or liquor bottle if it is small enough.
3. Beer Cap Shadowbox – Doesn’t have to be beer caps. You could try ticket stubs, movie tickets, ect.
4. Jack Daniel’s Soap Dispenser – Try a different liquor, just make sure it has the screw top.
Gift’s for the Kitchen
5. Mustache Mug
7. Scribble Mug
8. Candy Jar
10. Printed Apron
Gifts for the Home
13. Lego Key Holder – It’s not in English, but seems pretty easy to figure out.
14. Car Wash Kit
16. Magnet Board
17. Scrabble Picture
Gifts for the Reader
18. A Book for Dad – This is adorable.
19. Photo Bookmark – Directions kind of suck, but you should be able to figure it out.
22. Golf Towel
23. Golf Ball Sling – This thing is super cool! I love this idea.
24. Diy Handwarmers